Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Sleep

I'm racing to my bed trying to be able to fall asleep before nine but as I lay down mind mind starts to race around it goes here and there. No matter what I can't fall asleep.
I toss and I turn but that does not help, I flop around but can't get to sleep.
Sleep sleep Oh how I want to sleep.
It seems like I've only been asleep for ten minuets when I awaken and look at my clock which is being quite ridicules and it says it is six pm when I know that it is actually six am and that I should be awake by now so I get dressed and change my time on my clock.
Sleep oh so sweet sleep how I long to sleep

3 comments:

  1. Oh sweet sleep come to me sleep

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had the same problem in summer two years ago, i just couldn't sleep, no matter what. I eventually got over. Maybe it's just hormones?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is my mind that keeps me up

    ReplyDelete