Thursday, March 3, 2011

Sad

This is really sad.
One of the family dogs has not been doing good lately.
Her back leg has been giving her lots of trouble lately.
And now we have a girl over who said that Lucy (our dog ) needs to go to the doctors and if there is nothing that can be done about her leg we might have to put her down which is really sad because we have had her for seven years.
She is part of our family now.
Ethel her sister is in perfect health but is not able to be without Lucy very long.
So I might lose one of my best friends.

4 comments:

  1. O.O
    So... Lucy is gonna die!? :O
    >n<
    I'M SO SORRY </33
    I hope everything works out, i don't know what it feels like to loose a pet, so i can't give any advice nor any comfort. I'm sorry.
    But, this shoulder will always be here to cry on ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is not necessarily going to die that we know of yet and know we know that it is not her hip or leg it is her joint and there is a chance she might have cancer in her joint so pray that she does not please

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry about Lucy, I know it is probably hard for you but have good faith in God.

    Natalia

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm doing the best I can.
    Thanks though.
    Lucy is also milking the injured leg thing

    ReplyDelete