Saturday, March 26, 2011

Hide and seek Part three.




I pushed and pulled at the boulder for what seemed like ages but finally my hand hit something, I pushed on the stone and a fist size opening appeared. I greatfully gulped the fresh air that had been deprived of me, when I was struggleing with the rock.
I gathered up my strength and pushed again on the large stone with all my strength, the stone shifted a little, so I pushed again on the stone.
And with one final blow to the rock I disslodged it and it opened up.

Now I was faceing a slight delemma I did not know how far that tunnle thing was and I wondered if my family was looking for me by now, it had been six hours since I had fell down that blasted hole and I was famished.
And just as I thought it could not possibly get any worse it started to rain and it became dark and cold.
I huddled in the mouth of the cave completely soaked and miserable.
I heard the thunder crack over head and saw lightning flash in front of me.
I was wet, cold, alone, hungry, and lost.


I knew tomorrow I had to face the never ending Oak forest, to try and find a way to climb back to the other side of the tunnle thing and get home.
The Oaks looked tall and solum as I drifted off into a troubled sleep to the sound of the rain.
  




Part Three.
To be continued..  

No comments:

Post a Comment