Friday, March 11, 2011

I remember it well (I miss you) Part one

I stood there at your grave brushing moss off of your gravestone.
Memories were flooding over me as I sat in front of your grave.
I remembered you proposing to me at Niagara falls, and how I nearly fell into the ice cold water because of the shock.
I remember trying to convince you not to marry me.
Because of what happened to my last FiancĂ©.
I remembered you laughing at me when I had the rings on my eyes from the binoculars you tainted.
I remember being at the alter saying our vows, I remember the guy that opened fire on me just when the preacher was saying "I now pronounce you man and wife" and you jumping in front of me and taking the bullets for me.
I remember you dieing in my arms and saying "I still and always will love you" as you died.
I remember you well my love.
I remember it like it was yesterday. 
I will always love you and remember you.

Yes I remember it well.
I miss you, my love

I will avenge you

No comments:

Post a Comment