Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Doctor Who

Is it really better to live and forget or to die and remember?
Is it really??

My cusen Hannah wrote this as well
Better to Die than Live and Forget
There's always a choice
and the choice was clear,
To live or die,
dieing either way

If I was alive
and here today,
The part that died,
You know what I'd say


It's better to die
knowing you,
Better to die
a death that's true,
Better to die
than live and forget

You show me the stars
then take them away,
The boy from Mars
will someday pay


A giant wasp,
called vespiform
I gave you a shock
now for me you mourn


The Ood had foreseen it,
the day it must end
Of Bad Wolf and Daleks
of DÃ¥rlig Ulv Stranden

The things I saw,
The things we did,
Now it's missing
inside my head


Is it better to die
and never live,
Yet still be living,
Not knowing I'm dead?

The day I cried
and forgot why,
Not a tear for me
came from your eyes

You gave me life,
Still I die

I feel so sad
and don't know why

You reached inside
murdered my soul,
To hide the secrets
you have to keep

Is it better to die

knowing you,
better to die
a death that's true,
Is it better to die
or live and forget?


The 'wrath of the Hath'
You've got them beat
Your fire and rage
as cold as ice    cold ice, incomplete


We met up with Davros
You thought of revenge
When he messed with Rose,
You burned him again

You're from a race of worms,
you mess with minds,
I bloody love(d) you,
The last Lord of Time


2 comments: