Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Hide and seek Part two




I landed on something strangly soft and weird.
When I looked up where I had fallen I could hardly see the opening.
I got up and brushed myself off and walked around trying to figure out where I was.
When I got bored of trying to think, I attempted to climb out of the dark hole, and failed miserably.
I was stuck!
So I wondered around looking for a way out of this black hole. 






I walked around till I saw a crack of light streaming through a crack in the stone, on the other end of the tunnle like thing.
I slowly ran my hand over the crack and fealt the warmth of the sunlight on my hand.
I lifted my hand off the crack and put my eye to it, to see what was out there.
It was so different then what I had ever seen in my entire life!
There in front of me, or should I say in front of the wall was a Sea of Trees.
There looked to be millions upon millions of endless green trees. 
I knew right then and there, that I had to get out of this prison. 
I dug my fingers into the crack and began to pull at the large stone.


      


Part two.
To be continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment