Friday, March 11, 2011

I remember it well (I miss you) Part two

I went over to the next grave stone and cried again as I rubbed the moss off of it as well.
This was my first Fiancé's grave.
I remember you proposing to me on an undercover mission while we were in a gunfight with the others.
I remember almost getting shot because of how you proposed to me.
I remember having to leave for a while to do a different assignment away from you.
I remember you being shot in front of me by one of the bad guys I was undercover with just to see how I would react.
I remember him spitting on your body and kicking you.
I remember killing him with his own knife.
I remember you saying "It will be alright honey" When you knew it would not be.
I remember it all so vividly in my memory.    
I miss you kissing me goodnight when you would drive me home.
I remember being sent to the hospital for trying to commit suicide because I missed you so.
I know it's not the first time I lost someone but it still hurts the same.
Yes I remember it all to well.
I remember it well.
I still love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment