Tuesday, February 1, 2011

When will the war end; Just a random writing

Their yelling again at each other
You would think I would be used to it by now but it never stops to shatter my hopes of peace.
I grew up in this mess, I have never known what it is like to have a family that is in harmony with each other.
When I ask whats up they say you're just a kid you would not understand any of this and they keep talking like i'm invisible to them though I'm standing right there.
My family was not always dis-functional it used to be in harmony and at peace before I was born.
Then I came along and bang all the peace is gone and I'm stuck never knowing what it used to be unless someone takes the time to tell me which they rarely do.
I feel the pain of all the wars waging in my family.
I see the output of all the struggles that go on I see the pain on their faces as they don't know how to stop and love each other again, and just start all over but that is vary unlikely.
Now that I'm older and a little more wiser I'm starting to learn more about this war but I still have not found the way to end it.
But Someday I'll find the cure to all the unhappiness and change to normal but till then all I ask is
-When will this war and pain all end-
    
Photos of what should happen

2 comments:

  1. "I'm starting to learn more about this war"

    I like that line.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. Its a work in progress though

    ReplyDelete