Monday, February 21, 2011

Cry













I look at you and wonder why you made me cry
As I try to smile you do it again I start to teer and walk away
My eyes are shiny as water leeks out from them I can't stop the leek no matter how much I blink
I cry for you
I cry for what makes you cry
I cry for the kids who did not see the light of day
I cry because I'm hurt to see you say such a thing to me
I cry for the families torn apart by pain
I cry for the nation as it comes crashing in
I look into the mirror I will stop crying with shining eyes I write this poem

Cry
Why do you cry
Cry
Why do you look so sad
Cry
What did they do to make you so sad
Cry
You're eyes are so wet
Cry
Honey you'll drown in the tears that fall from you're eyes
Cry
Cry for those who died
Cry
Cry for the children who never knew their mom or dad
Cry
Cry for our nation as she falls down this deep hole

I am really sorry to see you crying but maybe its not so bad to cry every once in a while.
But please help me stop crying

Crying, dieing or smiling

4 comments: