Monday, February 14, 2011

The battle

Who do you think you are just walking back into my life.
Why do you insist on torturing me day and night
Who gave you the right to tell me whats wrong or right
Why don't you just leave the way you came from
Who are you to tell me that I'm not who I should be
Why don't you just break my faith right now it will save you some time
When will you realize that I don't want you in my life
Who told you to cause my life to fall apart
Why do you hold me hostage
Who are you to blackmail me with my memories
We are over I told you so get out of my head
Why do you mess with my emotions
You're always confusing the thoughts in my head so that I don't know what is real and what is not.
Who do you think you are trying to bring me back to my old self.
When will you realize that I've changed since then and am not the                person I once was
Why can't you get it through you're head that i'm not you're possession
When will you just stop and leave me alone
Why don't you just give up you know you have already lost the fight
You don't define me any more.
Looks won't hold me back anymore
I will be happy again and you can't stop my happiness.
Why don't you just give in and go already because you're just wasting you're time on me
I found a new love and his name is Jesus and He loves me for being me
He does not care what I've done in my past.
You can't take the joy I feel away not anymore.
God won the battle with you before it ever started and you have lost.

6 comments:

  1. If i was one of the girls in the swings, i would probably fall out and die xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. He he I've swung that high before

    ReplyDelete
  3. Orly? xD Cool, i have too, but, i get freaked out and stop :D Jumping out of swings is even funner xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes it is funner but what about the actual blog posting not the pics???????

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Who are you to blackmail me with my memories?" I really like that line. And, Mimi, last time I swung like that I fell off. It was really fun on the way down untill I got wood chips in my pants.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks That one came from my heart

    ReplyDelete