Friday, February 18, 2011

Look through my eyes

Yes I'm shy
Yes I also cry
Yes I can be rash and yes I tend to get mad easily 
Yes I'm easily embarrassed

But that is not who I really am
No I never let you see who I really am on the inside
If only you could see the way I see and feel the way I feel in my life
If you could look through my eyes then you would understand the way I feel


If you see me and I just go silent not talking any more you would know why I'm staying silent.?!

I'll take you on a short journey through my life and I hope it explains some things about my life that puzzle you.

When we are arguing or talking rather rashly and you say something and I go silent I'm deciding not to say what I'm going to say cause I don't want to hurt you.
When we are fighting and I don't show any emotion I'm really crying on the inside.
When I just stop talking and look away it is not that I'm mad it's more like I'm listening to the soothing wind.
My smiles are usually only skin deep I'm really shattered on the inside.






 




I say I'm okay but I'm really not I just don't want to worry you even if I'm dieing on the inside.
I'll not say what I really want to say if it will hurt you or if it will contradict you.
You ask my opinion I won't always tell you what I think because I don't want to hurt you're feelings.
I never speak my mind and if I do I don't tell you everything.
I hate seeing you or anyone sad it kills me inside and makes me want to cry.
When I laugh at you're pain It is not my fault I'm feeling what it is like to do what you do and it is my defect.
When I say I'd do something nine times out of ten I end up doing something.
I know myself better then you know me whether you like it or not.
If you contradict me it hurts me on the inside.
When you're talking and I stare out into space it's not that what you say is boring me I just space-out alot hence the name.
When I'm sad I will do my best not to show you so I tend to walk away or turn away from you to defend my image.

This has been a short journey through my eyes and that is probably all you will ever know for free the rest you have to figure out on you're own.


 That is the mystery of me.

Look through my eyes and know how I feel.

2 comments: