Monday, February 14, 2011

My Valentine

Be my valentine!?

I walk through the halls of my new school, it's Valentine's day in two days and yes you've guessed no secret admirer no boyfriend of any sort, I'm not in a relationship with anyone.
I see my friends with their boyfriends near their lockers, they wave at me as I walk past them towards my locker.
My locker is as usual in the midst of all the boyfriends and girlfriends with their silly valentine ideas, so I squeeze past them to my locker. And as I open up my locker to grab my books for my class I see a Valentine on one of my books addressed to me but there is no name which was a little odd and flustering. When I go to close my locker someone knocks me down accidentally. So when I turn over from falling flat on my face he turns to help me up and he collects all my books for me, while he is doing this he apologized for knocking me down.
He turns after he helps me up and asks rather dully what my next class is so when I told him he insisted on carrying my books which I will say was highly ridiculous so I agreed to let him walk me to my class just not carry my books because that would arouse suspicion to myself which would never do. As it turned out he was one of the school STUDS according to the gossiping girls that sat so conveniently close to me.
 I got out of class and walked quickly to my locker but not watching where I was going "Go figure!" and smack, bang I ran right into someone and yes you've guessed it I fell down again but I did not face plant thankfully. And as usual which I don't know if it is just dumb luck if it even is luck that it was a guy I ran into.
I looked up at the guy I ran into, and my face turned beet red I ran into the head football player and fell in front of him. And as usual the guy helped me up which again was totally unnecessary but he still did.
And he walked me to my class which we coincidently shared "Perfect" I thought to myself as I slumped into my chair totally embarrassed.
Then we sat together at lunch which was kind of weird sitting with the STUDS as the girls tend to call them.

He or should I say Jake later catches me as I head to my car and asks if I would like to go bowling with some of the guys, which I dumbly agree to.
Jake becomes my best friend over the chorus of two days.
Jake asked me causally on Valentine's day asks me if I am going to the Valentine's day dance which I then reply to with a no, (tell you the truth I was sad that the guy who wrote my valentine did not ask me or even have enough courage to let me see who he is.) Jake then proceeds to ask me if I would like to go the dance with him, and when I said yes he proceeded to quote something under his breath that was actually from the valentine in my locker.
Thats when I realized that Jake was the one who put the valentine into my locker.
I was so happy that I found him. I lost myself and gave him a huge hug and kissed him on the cheek which I think he enjoyed a little to much.

And that is how I found My Valentine.

2 comments:

  1. Questions... This better not be true because I would be very jealous and worried. Very. And, what were you doing up at 1 AM? Hmm?!

    Yah, whatever. I think it's cute and sounds JUST like you.

    ReplyDelete