Thursday, January 27, 2011

You're inner personality-self ( evil squirrels )

Different people have different points of view. It's the same thing when it comes to you're inner self.
Some people's inner selves arn't interesting at all but some are.
Some people love Dragons

Some people love Fairies

My point that I'm trying to make is some people are way different on the inside then on the out side
Say I really like Vampires I could be a cat on the inside











While you could really like Werewolves 
and be a dog on the inside( No relation )
  












And someone else could really like Dragons 
and be a (evil ) squirrel  












So what i'm trying to say is that no one is the same, on the inside or outside and that squirrels although they are cute they are evil and planning our demise

















Evil squirrels

4 comments:

  1. Sorry to bring in the evil squirrels

    ReplyDelete
  2. to the squirrel lovers out there no offence they are cute but they are evil to me. But not as evil as Zhu Zhu pets.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha. You only think they're evil cuz you're scared of them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not afraid of them.....I'm not afraid of anything Except Zhu Zhu pets and clowns

    ReplyDelete