Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Fantasy

Some people say that Fantasy is not a reality some say it is.
                                              I say Fantasy can be Reality in you're mind


I say Fantasy can be a reality if you make it one, it is all a matter of perspective I say.


There's a place in mind mind and no one knows where it hides all the Fantasy flies it's a castle in the sky. It's a world out of sight where no one can tell me what to do where the Pegasus fly and the Dragons sour.   


No one can tell you where to go or what to wear it's a place in my mind it's a castle in the sky. No boundaries to the endless imagination world there is a castle in the air, Where the mythical creatures roam to and fro without a care in the world.
So Yes Fantasy Can Be Made A Reality If You Believe It And Want It To Be.


So Howl at the Moon if you like. Because Fantasy Can Be Reality.

3 comments:

  1. I don't own any of these pics but aren't they amazing and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Da-ang that's good. I was about to call and yell at you that "fantasy" is indeed real when I got to that part... so you're off the hook.

    ReplyDelete