Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Say goodbye



Tomorrow is my last day of classes and school.

I will probably will never see some of my friends again.
It's tough to say goodbye when you have been together with your friends for so long.
I know to some I'm not too far away, but to me sometimes it is like a thousand miles away.
I now have pretty much grown up with alot of them, and I'm being torn away.

I don't know if I can survive without my friends supporting me.
It is so hard to say goodbye to family, because family is pretty much what we have become!

I don't know how to say goodbye anymore; I have run out of good ways to say goodbye.

I wish the world would just stop turning so things could stay the way they have always been for me, but of course that is nothing but a wish!

Saying goodbye is WAY harder then saying hello!

So I guess this is goodbye!
I promise to try not to cry!

No comments:

Post a Comment