Monday, June 6, 2011

FINALS

I really really really really dislike finals.


OR AS I AM DIEING TO SAY I HATE FINALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!»

NEXT WEEK IS THE LAST WEEK OF SCHOOL FOR ME AND I AM SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



 I am being random because I just finished my homework after four hours of work!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't wait for summer!!!!!


I'm counting the days now and I only have 8 more days left of school.
☻☺


Random images of boredom

Hope these make you smile like they did with me!!!!!


I'm trying to work on a cure for boredom, but so far I have nothing.
So I am so really really bored.

Good luck to all those with Finals!
They do terrible things to the brain!





2 comments:

  1. IF WE GET AMELIA (my Amelia not the other one) ELISE, ASHLEY, YOU AND ME TOGETHER, MAYBE WE CAN FIGURE SOMETHING OUT D:< This fight against boredom must come to an end >:D

    ReplyDelete