Sunday, June 19, 2011

Remember Sad?

Remember the one post I did titled sad?
Well the dog that I wrote about, Lucy.

Lucy died yesterday morning at around 5:50!
She was last seen alive by my grandma at 5:30 am.
She was almost nine years old!

I lost one of my best friends in the whole world on my brother's graduation day.

She stopped eating
She would not even come to greet my family anymore
She struggled to get up each day
She kept vomiting up her dog food
She was so thin

I remember a happy go lucky dog who was lazy, happy, sweet, and stubborn but always able to make us smile. She would always play fight with her sister Ethel and make us laugh.
This is Ethel.

































Here is a picture of Lucy what she looked like before she went down hill.











































I'll always remember my dog Lucy!


In loving memory of Lucy Barr. 
Died June 18th 2011 at age 8 1/2.

No comments:

Post a Comment