Monday, May 16, 2011

Wow

I just got back from the Olympic peninsula last night.
And Oh my Gosh it is so beautiful.

It seems so naturally beautiful to be part of my state, but it still is very much the same.
I left on Saturday morning and got to the cabin on the beach at noon.
Where we stayed; we were right on the beach in Neah Bay.

I never knew that life could be so peaceful and quite.

I also took a real boat trip for the first time in my life and went fishing and caught the most fish out of all my family.

So enough about my experience now for some pictures.

 













These are not the exact photos of where I went but they are very close in relation

2 comments:

  1. I go up to Whidbey twice a year. It's so beautiful up there. It takes a while to make it up there, but, once we do, it's wonderful.
    Only thing that sucks is that i have to survive sitting in the back of the car with my two annoying bros in front of me >_>

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a four hour drive to the Olympic peninsula but it was well worth the sitting pains

    ReplyDelete