Tuesday, May 3, 2011

¿Is it time to say goodbye?


We keep fighting and breaking up then getting back together again.
We repeat the same thing over and over and we never get anywhere.


I don't think I can handle this anymore.
I love you but is it time to say goodbye?

Is it time to throw in the towel and move on?
Can we work this out?
I miss the moments when we had a lot in common and we never really took anything to heart.
We used to laugh and share similar interests.
Where did it go?
I know I should have probably seen this coming, for it was and has been coming for a while now.
But it still feels so alien to me.
Is it finally time to say goodbye or is it time to just give in and give up.
 
I remember when we first met how and how we shared so many of the same interests and hobbies.
I remember envying  you because of how you were not afraid to talk or of anything.
I remember when we laughed so hard over the telephone about something completely random.
And how we used to know what each other was thinking
and completing each other's sentences without meaning to or even with meaning to.
I remember plotting things against my brothers and dad.

I remember you always pushing me and encouraging me when I was down in the dumps.
I remember when I cried you always were there comforting me.
I remember you coming to me on advice on guys which you never took but I still felt needed and loved.
I remember the good times and I remember the bad times.

But is it really worth it to keep fighting and going through all this emotion and heartache?
Should one really keep this up when none of you are really happy and barely agree on anything?
Is it worth a good friendship if you can't agree on anything or even agree to disagree?
I want to know where we went wrong, and how this even happened to us?
We used to be just like twins on most things.

Maybe we should just stop and
collect the pride and anything else left over that belongs to us and just go.
Maybe one day we will return to each other fully matured and grown up and we will rekindle our broken friendship and move on.
Maybe God has a plan for our friendship to show it to others.
Or maybe we were never meant to be friends for long.

Only God knows what is in-store for us.

Then you started to change and I started to change and we would grow apart then grow back together and then even further apart and very close together.
I started to change the way I acted and so did you.
We have been friends for over five years and we are falling apart from each other again.

You act like you care about the way I feel then you just shatter it.
I don't know if I can handle it again.

Should we take a brake and say goodbye?
Is it worth it?

Is it really time to say goodbye?

Maybe we were never meant to be.
I'll miss you.
I'm sure we will find someone new who we can share similar interests in and enjoy each other's company
Goodbye and good luck go to you! 








4 comments:

  1. How did you get the upside down question mark? :O i know that only spanish (and mexican?) people use it :D But, how do you do it with the keyboard? :O Is it like the ALT-3 stuff?
    ~Am♥li♥ H♥NS♥N

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you give me a break? I'm having troubles of my own!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure you are. And I'm not doubting you

    ReplyDelete