Monday, May 23, 2011

Hide and Seek part six
















As the sun began to set, I finally got up and came to my senses. I gathered my self up and walked back to the cave.


In about half an hour I finally realized I was going in circles, after I had passed the same tree three times!


"What way was it? Oh snap. Which way do I go??"
I said to myself as I slumped against the tree frazzled.
"I can't be lost, Not now!"
The light began to grow dim as twilight began to fall. I knew I had to find shelter for the night, out of harms way.






I jumped to my feet and walked northwest for about another half hour till I gave up.
I leaned against a tree and pulled out my cell phone and of course there was no reception. "Perfect just perfect, might as well just climb this here tree and sleep." I found a good spot and began to climb.


I soon found I was at a safe height so I found a little hollow and curled up to sleep. Praying that I would make it through the night.















Alone in the forest at dark 

































To be continued...
Part six

No comments:

Post a Comment