Monday, August 29, 2011

Confusion

Why so many choices?
I'm really confused!! I just found out that I have a natural talent of prayer and leadership. 
I don't know what is happening or going on.
Now I don't know if I should become a pastor, or follow my dream and become a doctor? Or if that really is my dream?
I'm so confused!!
My family says that I have a natural gift of prayer and leadership. And that I would make a great music pastor or youth leader. 
I just don't know?!
Is God pointing me towards a life on the ministry field? Or is He trying to show me my many options in life? 
I just don't know what He is trying to tell me or communicate to me?  

I'm confused!!! And I don't know what to do or think.

Is my family just flattering me and exaggerating my talent? 

What is going on?


Is God trying to show me my gift and what I should be?

How do I know what path is right?
Which path should I take?
Which path is the right path?


2 comments:

  1. ISABELLE. YOU'RE THIRTEEN. DOES IT MATTER!? You don't have to decide right now! I am good at manga and i love fashion, but, i don't freak out wondering if i should do one or the other D:< BECAUSE I AM FOURTEEN. xD Don't stress yourself out honey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Practically fourteen really.
    I want to know who i'm supposed to be and what my gifts are. Do you know what it's like to have a whole bunch of different people tell you that you have this gift or this talent or you would excel in this job? It's so confusing and exciting at the same time!

    ReplyDelete