Thursday, April 7, 2011

Hide and seek Part four.


When I awoke from my troubled and nearly sleepless sleep the rain had stopped and I was stiff from sleeping curled up in the cave.

I groaned as I got up from my cramped position and stretched, while I did my body cracked and popped with every move I did.
      
I went over to the place where I had fallen the afternoon of yesterday and still could not climb up and out.
I walked over to the mouth of the tunnle cave thing and looked in mock horror and amazement at the huge Oak forest in front of me. 


I knew that I would have to go in there to find something to eat because I just remembered my grumbling stomach and that it had been almost been 24 hours since I had last ate and was starving. 
I left the cave and started for the Green Sea in front of me expecting my doom.  

When I entered the Sea, I was overcome with the beauty of everything around me, I began to spin and look around while surveying my surroundings.


One thing occupied my mind and that was food.


I spotted a bush of wild Strawberries at the entrance of the Oaks, I ran over and grabbed as much as I could handle and sat down to eat the sweet berries. 




     






           
Part four..
To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment