Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Hide and Seek part five

I got back up from my knees and began to walk away from the delicious berry bush and back into the Sea of Oak.

As I walked on, I saw little squirrels scampering about from tree to tree and I saw a mother deer with her fawn walk right by me as if I was not even there. I walked and walked till I heard the sound of flowing water near by, that is when I realized I was thirsty. 

So I followed the sound of running water till I came upon a little stream running through the forest, I followed the stream and gaped at the sight in front of me. It might have been the most magnificent and peaceful sight I have ever seen in my whole life.

I was at the top of a fresh water waterfall, that overlooked all the autumn colored trees below me.

So I drank gratfully then sat back to enjoy the sound of the running water and rest my tired feet.











Part five...
To be continued....



No comments:

Post a Comment