Tuesday, December 21, 2010

My big brother

Oh father watch over my big brother as he walks down the stage with his graduating class of 2010.

My big brother, he is always been my shoulder to cry on when I need it.
David is my friend as well as my brother.

He is pretty easy to talk to all though I  may not admit it freely to him but I could not survive without him.

I wish I could turn back the hands of time when we were both young and wild and had so much fun and keep things the way they are.

We may not always get along always but I still love him dearly!

It's so hard to believe that he is now nineteen and pursuing his career and is going to college starting a new chapter in his life, and I'm so proud to call him my brother though I'll never admit it.

He is my Gentle giant as I like to call him, he may look intimidating at first but once you get to know him you can see his gentle heart and good spirit.

I love the way that he is so easy to make happy or blush though it gets on my nerves alot but I still have to love him.

It's funny how he alway refers to my friends as spin heads and spazes but I'm sure he enjoys them in his own little way.

David may look like an adult but he has the heart of a five year old but he is still my brother.
And David will always be my big brother.
Nothing can change that!

No comments:

Post a Comment