Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Update on me

Week three of High school and so far i have survived.
I'm so fed up with this homecoming jazz!!!!!!
Everywhere I keep hearing about "Oh I got asked out by him," "I'm going to ask her out," "I'm shopping for my dress,"...Exct! I'm sick of it!

Well anyway.........


I have been getting up at 5:30 am and going to bed at 8:00 pm everyday!
I see one of my best friends once a week and the other not at all which makes me sad.



My oldest brother is turning 20 in THREE DAYS which means I'll be twenty in six years!!!!!!!!!! 
that will be me and Spaztastic..... AKA Ashley
Six years till I go SKYDIVING!!!!!!!


I can't wait to be twenty!!


Well this has been a short update on my life!!

4 comments:

  1. well... Judy's going to home coming, maybe you can go with him? tee hee, jklol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not going to happen... He's my cousin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey D:< What about me? I wanna skydive too Dx
    You should email me :\ Or at least call... It's been flippin' forever! D'x *tears*

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry!!! I have been busy!!!!

    ReplyDelete